i'd been looking at a number of my embossing folders
thinking what lovely stamps they would make.
so i had a search online for something i could
'emboss' that i could then use as a stamp.
i taped down an embossing folder onto a tray,
and poured some liquid latex over the pattern.
after this had set i added a second layer and left
it for a week.
then the exciting bit, i peeled the latex from the folder
and apart from a few bubbles, it was pretty good.
tim holtz 'textured fades' bubbles and dot matrix.
they wouldn't be any good to use on a block,
as i didn't get them level.
but they did work quite well with 'dylusions' sprays!
i also used a couple a masks from 'prima'
lava lamp and corona bubbles.
apart from a couple of hard lines,
not a bad second attempt at 'dylusions'!